Gerard Bain studied Physics and Engineering at The College of The Bahamas.
Author of 117 posts.
- Carbon Free Steel becomes a reality at Volvo and Mercedes Benz
- Hot Energy Storage? Liquid Metal Battery Explained
- A ‘wobble’ in the moon’s orbit could result in record flooding in the 2030s, new study finds
- Producing methane for energy in underground repositories using solar energy
- Hemp conversion to graphene and diamond. Smart carbon capture?
- How mirrors could power the planet… and prevent wars
- Animal-Free Animal Products With Cellular Agriculture
- Seismic Data Helps Scientists Forecast Volcanic Explosions
- How fast we age may hinge on one unexpected mineral
- Skin and bones repaired by bioprinting during surgery
- Low-Cost, Highly Efficient Solar-Powered Desalination for Safe Drinking Water
- NASA’s Perseverance Rover Produces Oxygen on Mars – Key “First” for Human Exploration of the Red Planet
- Early indicators of magma viscosity could help forecast a volcano’s eruption style
- Faster Fusion Reactor Calculations Thanks to AI
- What’s Really Holding Back Flying Cars
- Electric Airplanes are Coming
- Can nanotechnology solve our battery production problem?
- Solar Window
- Researchers visualize neuron activity
- The Robots Return, How Have Atlas, ASIMO, Cheetah, Spot and Pepper faired 4+ Years On?
- Planes Running on Thin Air? Researchers Make Jet Fuel from CO2
- The incredible physics behind quantum computing | Brian Greene, Michio Kaku, & more | Big Think
- 2020’s Biggest Breakthroughs in Math and Computer Science