Am I an artist who likes science? Or a scientist who likes art?
Author of 18 posts.
- What Will ESA’s EnVision Learn at Venus?
- How To Terraform Venus (Quickly)
- Methane in the Plumes of Saturn’s Moon Enceladus: Possible Signs of Life?
- A New Technique for Seeing Exoplanet Surfaces Based on the Content of their Atmospheres
- How to Detect Heat from Extraterrestrial Probes in Our Solar System
- Physicists used LIGOs mirrors to approach a quantum limit
- Planetary Sapience
- Exploring The Universe That Wasnt
- The Lunar Lantern Could be a Beacon for Humanity on the Moon
- Dragonfly: In Situ Exploration of Saturn’s Moon Titan, an Organic Ocean World
- Fluffy ball of darkinos could be lurking at the center of the Milky Way
- Larger Rocky Planets Might be Rare Because They Shrunk
- In the Search for Alien Life, Scientists Must ‘Expect the Unexpected’
- Is nature continuous or discrete? How the atomist error was born
- SETI: how microbes could communicate with alien species
- Proxima Centauri b: Artificial Illumination as a Technosignature
- Aliens are a mirror to humanity
- Why studying Uranus and Neptune could help us find habitable planets in other solar systems