Author of 967 posts.
- Gum disease, inflammation, hardened arteries may be linked to stroke risk
- Our Third Annual Ending Age-Related Diseases 2020 NYC Conference
- Calling all veterinarians: the Dog Aging Project needs you
- Why Life Expectancy Could Rise Significantly in the Near Future
- The Quest for “Immorbidity”: What If You Could Live a Long Life—Disease-Free?
- ‘Ageotypes’ provide window into how individuals age, Stanford study reports
- Going gray isn’t a one-way trip? UAB researcher exploring ways to ‘rejuvenate’ gray hairs
- Researchers Identify Gene with Functional Role in Aging of Eye
- Stage is set to develop clinically relevant, senescence-based biomarkers of aging
- Exosome Therapy for Stroke Produces Full Recovery in Animal Model
- Healthy lifestyle habits at middle age may increase years lived free of chronic diseases
- 7-Ketocholesterol in disease and aging
- Stem Cells With Naz | LifeXtenShow