Author of 24 posts.
- Will Fintech Upstarts Do To Banks What Uber Has Done To Taxis — Or Will Banks Win?
- Blockchain for IoT? Yes!
- So — what is Ethereum; and, how does it relate to Law?
- IBM believes blockchain is an “elegant solution” for Internet of Things
- Injustice, Ethereum and the information renaissance…
- Can Ethereum help eliminate corruption and bureaucracy in the developing world? Could Ethereum One Day Transform Law, Finance, and Civil Society?
- Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Focuses On Banking Solutions And Stability While Venture Capital Investment Continues At Record Breaking Pace
- Blockchain meets Artificial Intelligence
- Could Abra be Bitcoin’s “Killer App”?
- Singularity? Reality? Humanity? Are there sophisticated Barbarians in Silicon Valley? Linking the Human Brain to the Computer — Exciting, or Frightening?
- Blockchains as a Granular Universal Transaction System
- Bitcoin is just the first app to use blockchain technology (Understanding the value of the blockchain above and beyond bitcoin).
- How Technology Behind Bitcoin Could Transform Accounting As We Know It
- IBM Reveals Proof of Concept for Blockchain-Powered Internet of Things
- Internet of Coins Releases Whitepaper For Infrastructure To Connect Entire Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Ecosystem
- New Book: An Irreverent Singularity Funcyclopedia, by Mondo 2000’s R.U. Sirius.
- Legal Consulting Firm Believes Artificial Intelligence Could Replace Lawyers by 2030