Author of 4,292 posts.
- Engineers at MIT and Analog Devices have created the first fully-programmable 16-bit carbon nanotube microprocessor
- Metabolic perceptrons for neural computing in biological systems
- US Military Urgently Seeking Enormous Underground Complex for Undisclosed Experiments
- Worm robot could wiggle its way through arteries in the brain
- A trip to Mars could cause brain damage. Here’s how NASA aims to protect astronauts
- ‘Nano-immunotherapy’ halts glioblastoma in mice
- Smarter experiments for faster materials discovery